About Me

My photo
Enjoying the great Northwest raising a 17 year old. Connecting to others around the world.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hands-on at Wings of Wonder

This typlifies the hands-on experience at Wings of Wonder near Independence. My son, John, loved being able to interact with the exotic butterflies in the exhibit conservatory. Wings of Wonder is Oregon's only year round butterfly exhibit. In addition, you can adopt a butterfly and observe its amazing metamorphosis in you own home.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your butterfly shots are GORGEOUS!! I want to take my boys there, they'd LOVE it!

Columbo said...

You can get some great shot for your new blog!

Steve Buser said...

Amazing shot. I can't believe the butterfly just sat there.

Columbo said...

I was amazed my teenager just stood there!

John & Skittles

John & Skittles
A Boy and his Cat